01 April 2013

False Nail Love

Boots False Nails Boots False Nails Boots False Nails 
Boots Perfect Finish Clear Nails - £8.50

False nails are nothing new, I've been wearing them on and off for a few years. I love that you can paint some awesome nail art on the Thursday night watching tv and have them ready to wear our Saturday night. I have also always had short nails, no amount of diet / supplements / nail care has ever helped them grow so I love that false nails give me long nails asap. I have had acrylics and gels before but prefer glue on as they are much more instant. I spend a lot of time in hospitals and practicals so nails or nail varnish is a big no no.

I have tried many types, the cheap ones you can get from eBay are awesome except I find them too thin and too long for my small natural nails. This set from Boots is a winner, 200 nails in 10 sizes, that includes extras of the most common sizes (6, 6.5 and 5). I find a set usually lasts me a week, my last set I cleaned out a fire, oven and collected wood and they didn't budge. This may also be down to the glue, my personal choice is Nailene Ultra Quick Nail Glue

Boots False Nails

xox

2 comments:

  1. I've used these and done a review myself. I really love them and one pack lasts such a long time. Definitely worth the money!

    Jess @ditzyglamour
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have such tiny nails these packs never work for me :( I really wish they did i loveee having different sets of them!! xx

    ReplyDelete