16 April 2013

Models Own Neon Nails

modelsownneon
Models Own - Bubblegum, Luis Lemon, Beach Party, Pink Punch & Pukka Purple

modelsowniceneon


I love neon nails and Models Own have the best collection. Their new ice neon collection is amazing, however some of the colours are just repackaged (Luis Lemon and Bubblegum!). They all dry matte so need a good top coat for that glossy look. I couldn't resist taking these photos in the snow when I spent 4 days cooped up inside my own house due to huge 6 foot snow drifts, cabin fever well and truly set in. Apparently keeping your nail varnish in the fridge keeps it in tip top condition but think that would be a bit extreme.

Pukka Purple isn't as bright as the others, but is a really unique wonderful colour. The rest are in your face neons, my favourite for a night out is Hed Kandi Beach Party, it glows under UV light! 

I am all for neons in Summer and am firmly on the side of neons instead of pastels. I always have a neon on my toes as it cheers me up at the end of long day on my feet, I know I know. But then when you start to think shoes like this are beautiful you need something to perk you up. (If you work on your feet, hospital / supermarket retail etc, get some Hotter shoes. They are so so comfy)

So love neons? Buy one from Models Own :)

No comments:

Post a Comment