07 April 2013

Sinful Pink Nail Varnish

sinful colors sinful colors sinful colors 

I have a huge problem when it comes to nail varnish, I own far too many bottles. I might need that bright lime green occasionally you know? Most of my nail varnishes are Models Own, I find their formula really good and fast drying, a wide range of colours and £5 a bottle is perfect. Then I saw Sinful Colors in a stand in my small Boots while at home for Easter. £1.99 each and so many different colours. There are 70 shades according to the website.

Pink nails for me are the ultimate, I am always looking for the brightest barbie-esque pink. I think I have found it! As well as bright pink nails, nude is always a second favourite. Perfect for a glitter top coat or leopard print nail art.

24/7 This is my new favourite nail varnish, I've tried to capture how bright the neon pink is but I always find neons really hard to photograph. It is fully opaque in two coats and dries matte as most neons do. Perfect with a glossy top coat! The formula is comparable with Models Own for £3.01 less! I always find neons last longer on nails, but used Seche Vite over the top which you all know can be a bit hit and miss when it comes to peeling off.

Easy Going This is a milky nude colour, I was hoping it would be bit more pinky on the nail but love it nonetheless  Similar formula to 24/7 but dries shiny. I found it to be opaque in two coats on natural nails and one on falsies. Perfect base colour, much like Models Own Utopia just less grey.

Pinky Glitter When I first tried this I was expecting it to be a pink glitter top coat, it is instead quite thick almost like jelly?! It can be quite hard to work with, I tried to do glitter tips but found it a bit thick. It is perfect on the whole nail. Two coats and it is opaque! Apart from the tricky formula I love it!

To conclude, 24/7 is my ultimate pink. I am starting a 12 week placement this week so won't be able to wear it on my fingernails but shall be doing a full on pedicure tonight and bright pink nails will be featuring. These are amazing for £1.99 (they are currently on 3 for 2 in Boots). The Boots in my home town had a fully stocked stand a week ago but today in Huddersfield the stand was a bit bare! So get in there quick, but sure they will be restocked soon.


sinful colors

4 comments:

  1. Wow that's such a lovely pink! xx

    http://clairesmakeupdrawer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited to find Sinful Colors in Boots! 24/7 is lovely :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete