22 May 2011

That is the ugliest f-ing skirt I've ever seen


Oh routine, how I want you. I'm surviving on 5 hours sleep a night and naps. The mixture of two jobs and exams is not a pretty one.

As previously discussed I spend my life in black work tshirts, in my retail job this is fine over dresses and pretty skirts. However behind a bar jeans or black skirts are best. I usually wear black body-con jobs with leggings. I am on the search for a short black skirt with pockets, but I am far too fussy to find anything I like. My part time bar job has turned into a more permanent one after I have finished my exams, gaining club management experience and all that goes with it so will be forever looking for a practical black skirt.

I do find myself searching daily on Topshop, Miss Selfridge and ASOS for this illusive skirt but instead find many others I want.




The ASOS one looks horrible and cheap as most of there clothes do but is exactly what I am looking for. Although the Miss Selfridge one ticks all the boxes too. The rest are skirts I keep imagining outfits for. The Floral number from Topshop I can see with a nice big tshirt and sandals for summer, but my exam diet of crap has made my hips expand. I did attempt a run the other day, managed near 2 miles but almost died. So horribly unfit. 

I keep online window shopping, I actually have money in my account at the end of the week for once but I seem to be turning into an adult and thinking of flat deposits and furniture. What happened to the party girl? Exams do finish soon however and I know exactly what I will be buying first, a bottle of Lamb's Spiced Rum. I think I might have actually found a replacement for the much missed orginal Sailor Jerry's Rum.

PS Actually writing this at 5.40am, just got in from work and cannot sleep. So Mean Girls it is. 
Zoey xox

No comments:

Post a Comment