09 March 2014

Escentual Wish List



Throughout March Escentual have upto a third off French Pharmacy brands - La Roche Posay, Vichy, Avene, A-Derma, Klorane, Caudalie, Rene Furterer and Pierre Fabre. I've heard of some of these, mainly due to the cult status some hold on blogs. I am already a huge La Roche Posay fan as I posted about the other day but there are some other favourites on my wishlist as well as some products I would love to try.



La Roche Posay Cicaplast Skin Recovery Accelerator & Cicaplast Lips - My love of the Cicaplast Baume has meant these are top of my list, the lip cream promises to reduce irritation and prevent new cracked lips appearing. Perfect. The Skin Recovery Accelerator was created with the after care of cosmetic procedures in mind, it boosts the skins recovery time. Perfect for the many acne scars I have as well as surgical scars and grazes.


Caudalie Beauty Elixir - Remember when this was THE blogger product? In every must have and every what's in my handbag post. Of course I bought into the hype.. and unfortunately actually really loved it. Jenny has a lovely post on it which I completely agree with, it basically just soothes my skin and smells divine. 

Nuxe Rêve de Miel Honey Lip BalmA few months ago I asked twitter the best lip balm as I had tried everything and nothing was working to stop the recurrence of my dry lips. I spotted this in Marks and Spencer a few weeks later after hearing lots of positive things about it. I am now on my second pot, that's how good it is. Who ever finishes lip balm! I don't know if it is the repairing honey or the soothing grapefruit but this pot of wonder is amazing, tempted to buy a back up while it is 1/3 off!


Avene Cleanance Purifying Mattifying Lotion / Toner - I love a good toner, especially one for blemish prone skin. This promises to soothe and irritation and leave skin matte. Perfect when my skin goes through it's oily stage in Summer.

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil Spray - This is something else that has seen a lot of love on beauty blogs. I used to be petrified of oils, even to use them on my dry hair because of the fear of it getting greasy. I am now a convert to The Body Shop's Vitamin E Serum in Oil (post here) and often use oils in my hair. This sounds like the perfect all rounder with the added spray applicator an added bonus.

Vichy Dermablend Fluid Corrective Foundation - I have blogged about my love of this foundation before, it is serious coverage and in the end I stopped using it as a foundation and moved onto using it as a concealer mainly as the shade wasn't perfect. However looking back on photos from when I used this foundation I can't believe how flawless it made my skin look, full coverage without the cakey finish some foundation causes. I am curious to try it again due to discovering buffering brushes which has completely changed the way I apply foundation (don't I sound dramatic). 




1 comment: