03 April 2012

MUA Eye Shadow Shade 19

IMG_0701-001

IMG_0709-001

IMG_0693-001

I ran out of ELF and Gosh's eyebrow kits, brow pencils were just not cutting it so I needed a cheap alternative. In stepped MUA's Matte Eye Shadow 19, again with the names MUA! But it's a perfect matte eye shadow. Blends beautifully if used as an eye shadow but perfect for filling in eyebrows too.

I lost one somewhere in the depths of my car, I have a horrible habit of driving to work at 5.30am then when I get there doing my make-up so I know how long I have to do it. But as it only costs £1 I can buy one whenever I lose it!
Eyebrows
I am demonstrating the surprised look but you get the idea, they look much better in this photo.


Zoey xox


3 comments:

  1. Great post, I'll have to bear this in mind for when mine runs outx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good product for such a small price! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh this looks nice. thanks for sharing.
    Loving your current favorites in your previous post also.

    http://myminibag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete