02 April 2012

My Current Loves


Currently loving a few products so am bored on my day off so thought I would do a little round up as every good little blogger does.

Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation I love Healthy Mix foundation but it just was not giving me enough coverage recently, I was buying a make-up brush and primer in Boots and had a third thing to buy (hello 3 for 2) so picked up this in my usual 51 shade. It's good! Perfect for oily skin but stay away if you have dry skin. Creates a lovely matte finish and does even my skin tone. Will do a proper review on this bad boy

OPI Save Me I won this beauty in Dawn's giveaway on her blog Inanity and the Girl. This is my first OPI polish and my first ever "high end" one and hopefully won't be my last. It's amazing, sad I haven't had more chance to wear it. Of course my love for Nicki Minaj helps, oh hello Star Ships were meant to fly, Hands up and touch the sky!

Tangle Teezer There are reviews of this everywhere, so I am just going to say OMG I wish this existed when my mother was dragging knots out of my thick mass of hair.

Collection 2000 Pump Up the Volume Mascara I have a love hate relationship with this, you have to be so careful not to blink after applying it as it takes an age to dry and it clumps really easily. But if you look past that it gives you amazing big lashes.

MUA Blusher in Shade 5  & MUA Nail Varnish Shade 2 .The website makes this blush look like a deep red it is actually a pinky coral with a slight golden shimmer. Perfect. The black nail varnish is a perfect one coater for £1. Actually can't ask for more. Except maybe for MUA to give there amazing products names?

Real Techniques Stippling Brush All over the blogs, no point reviewing, am pretty impressed. It is worth the hype.

Collection 2000 Pink Shock Lipstick A-mazing. Seriously lovely highlighter pink with a finish edging towards matte. I love it especially as it was only £2.99 and bought with points I had a on Superdrug Beauty Card I forgot I had.

3 comments:

  1. I have a Collection 2000 lipstick, and it's a great bargain! I'm also very jealous that you won the OPI nail varnish, it's a gorgeous colour :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything! But foundation and lipstick are amazing :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous products, I'm seriously considering the Bourjois foundation so I look forward to your review xxx

    ReplyDelete