11 September 2011

Gold Guns Girls

 
  1. Primark Ring with Models Own Black Shatter over a failed banana nails nail art session
  2. My new favourite leopard nail using Models Own Gold Rush. I prefer the Models Own Nail Art Pen in the smaller size, much easier to control and the new lid without a pin is good for lazy people like me!
  3. Been loving gold this week so changed my usual flick of black eyeliner for Models Own Powder Eyeshadow in Black and Gold Sparkle and Barry M Dazzle Dust in Gold Iridescent
  4. Jagerbombs are gold. Ish. Last sunday we were buying them three each at a time. It didn't end well.
Really never thought I'd say it, but really want a 9-5ish normal job now. 

Zoey xox

10 comments:

  1. Jagerbombs! I had two last sunday and that was enough to make me feel a little sick! Hope you had an equally good and merry this weekend than the last! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nails, gold is gorgeous colour x
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete
  3. The leopard print nails are just stunning :)! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your blog so much! Keep the great posts coming!

    http://mplusbdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your blog so much! Keep the great posts coming!

    http://mplusbdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the nails in the top picture!
    Urgh Jagerbombs make me boke lol i've an Aunt who's 60, she loves them :\

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Eagle ring is really nice! I just can't wear costume jewelley, go you! I love a Jagerbomb, have you tried a skittle bomb? Cointreau with red bull....It's ... interesting!!

    ReplyDelete