17 August 2011

Smoothie Addict



- I am currently addicted to smoothies. Just bought a £5 hand blender from Asda and am putting together random assortments every morning. Current favourite is banana, strawberry and kiwi. Nomm.

- I actually have no internet, well I occasionally can get wireless but it took me around 15 minutes to upload this one photo. No really. Hopefully this will be sorted soon either with a wonderful Orange Dongle or an official move into a real grown up flat.

- After a lovely mention by Claire and a mention on Tesco's LifeStyled blog I have had a few more followers, thank you to both! Hello lovely new people. I will be back soon, there are a few blogs up and written just waiting for proper internet to upload the photos! These include a massive ELF review, my new hair and a wonderful gin cocktail.

Zoey xox

1 comment:

  1. I'm addicted to smoothies too - that sounds like an amazing combo!

    ReplyDelete