26 March 2013

Oh, hi there.


So, hi there. How are you? Blah blah etc. I thought I needed to revive this thing, only even if it is to rid the top blog post being my ugly mug with no makeup on. Nice eh. What have I been doing? Well we moved from Manchester after I managed to get on to my dream university course, we now live near Huddersfield in a lovely cottage in a farm yard. Lovely until this week when my car has been snowed in for a week and the nearest shop is a dangerous 40 minute walk down hill. I am studying at Leeds Met university so have had to learn my way around quickly!

Due to the snow I have been stuck inside for far too long, also have watched a lot of Hart of Dixie and Nashville. It has also given me a chance to draft lots of blog posts to get me started on my road back to being a ~blogger~.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back! I follow you on Instagram too and was wondering if you're going to do any posts about your transition back in to student life, especially with your new course, or are you sticking to beauty blogging? Your dream course is also my dream course and I also did a completely different degree before that so I'm interested in how it's going! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello!
    i'm not sure if i will, so many implications with social media and nursing! how is it going with the hunt for your course :) what's your instagram username ? xx

    ReplyDelete